Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
TERVEYS - Lauantaina, 10.12.2022 klo 14:47

Hello! I want to open a shop! How can I create a good and profitable business?

ddf

ddf
Viestimäärä: 39

HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Lauantaina, 10.12.2022 klo 14:47  
+
Hello! I want to open a shop! How can I create a good and profitable business?

alina94

alina94
Viestimäärä: 32

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Maanantaina, 12.12.2022 klo 19:02  
+
You can create many different businesses and it depends on what your interests are! But you need to think about insurance for your business!

ddf

ddf
Viestimäärä: 39

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Tiistaina, 13.12.2022 klo 10:33  
+
What do you mean by business insurance? I haven't heard of this!

alina94

alina94
Viestimäärä: 32

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Tiistaina, 13.12.2022 klo 11:24  
+
Hello! You can watch small business insurance youtube video and choose the insurance that suits you best! I liked that video because you can always find useful information here! for different businesses you need to choose different insurances and therefore you need to choose insurance based on what your business goals are!

GeorgeWilson

GeorgeWilson
Viestimäärä: 145

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Torstaina, 22.12.2022 klo 12:42  
+
If you are going to do email marketing, then you should read more useful information and tips on the site in advance https://www.pandadoc.com/blog/cold-email-strategy-that-converts-with-expert-tips-and-templates/, since there is all the necessary information on the subject of cold mailing. I think it will help you. Good luck!

williamwill009

williamwill009
Viestimäärä: 1

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Perjantaina, 17.02.2023 klo 11:31  
+
Oh hi, I'm also a businessman. Right now I'm looking to develop software that will help my business grow. If you have such information, please share it with me. Thanks in advance for your answers and help.

fofofo888

fofofo888
Viestimäärä: 2

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Maanantaina, 20.02.2023 klo 10:40  
+
I would like to join you here because I faced a similar problem when I wanted to start a new business. By the way, not so long ago I decided to get into this area and use this shopify template development site, it helped me create the best site with all the tools, features and design that could be used. This advice turned out to be very relevant for me, because development is what we all need.

ErvinSmith

ErvinSmith
Viestimäärä: 128

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Perjantaina, 03.03.2023 klo 12:31  
+
How well I understand you. I, too, constantly get strange phone numbers and I didn't know what to do until I started asking this question on various forums. After a while, they threw me article about what does ignore contact mean on iphone, where I was able to solve the problem with unwanted calls. I think that it will also be useful for you to read.

heisen

heisen

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Tiistaina, 20.06.2023 klo 11:10  
+
Hi guys, I'd like to ask you about how to do market research for a startup? I have an idea that I want to bring to life, but I don't have enough business knowledge.

razezho

razezho
Viestimäärä: 3

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Tiistaina, 20.06.2023 klo 11:13  
+
Market research is an important step in validating your starting idea and understanding your target market. I would encourage you to read more about it at https://www.visual-craft.com/blog/how-to-do-market-research-for-a-startup. But here are some tips from me:
Start by defining your target market. Who are your potential customers? What are their needs, wants and pain points? What problems does your startup solve for them? Research your competitors to understand their strengths, weaknesses and market position. What are they doing well and what could be improved? What differentiates your startup from its competitors?

tonyadams

tonyadams
Viestimäärä: 5

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Keskiviikkona, 28.06.2023 klo 08:56  
+
To create a good and profitable shop, conduct market research to identify a viable business idea and target market. Develop a comprehensive io games business plan and choose a strategic location to attract customers and maximize profitability.

benjaminlevis

benjaminlevis

VS: HELLO! I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP! HOW CAN I CREAT... - Keskiviikkona, 13.12.2023 klo 12:47  
+
In general, useful advice on organizing studies and using time effectively helps me organize myself and use online help and professional resources. For example, I turn to personal statement writers for residency to get a personal statement about residency that would make me stand out from the crowd.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28097
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6264
Viestejä yhteensä545427
Uudet käyttäjät tänään2
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään0
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään5
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265759
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 28.03.2024 klo 12:30)