Takaisin
TERVEYS - Keskiviikkona, 29.03.2023 klo 15:50

I can't explain math to my son

lolapaluuza

lolapaluuza
Viestimäärä: 49

I CAN'T EXPLAIN MATH TO MY SON - Keskiviikkona, 29.03.2023 klo 15:50  
+
Guys, my son struggles with understanding math, and since I wasn't the best student myself, I have no idea how to explain everything to him, and the internet helps only a little bit. Maybe you know any educational platforms?

ErvinSmith

ErvinSmith
Viestimäärä: 177

VS: I CAN'T EXPLAIN MATH TO MY SON - Keskiviikkona, 29.03.2023 klo 16:18  
+
I'm pretty sure there's a variety of them on the internet. You can also ask your son's teacher about extra classes, it can be a good solution.

GeorgeWilson

GeorgeWilson
Viestimäärä: 192

VS: I CAN'T EXPLAIN MATH TO MY SON - Torstaina, 30.03.2023 klo 08:48  
+
I agree that asking the teacher may be a good solution, but I'm not sure that all teachers provide such services. You can think of hiring a tutor for your son, and I can say that it didn't take me long to find a great platform with math tutors. If you're interested, you can visit Brighterly for details, and I believe it won't be a problem for you to find a tutor there and provide your son with a great educational process. My daughter loves her math lessons there, and as I know, all tutors there have a unique approach for kids.

Insunt78

Insunt78
Viestimäärä: 17

VS: I CAN'T EXPLAIN MATH TO MY SON - Keskiviikkona, 26.04.2023 klo 10:42  
+
Primelis is undoubtedly the best SEO Agency in the world. They have a huge staff of experienced individuals who are search engine optimization gurus. They http://nsdigiworld.com/best-seo-agency-primelis/ employ cutting-edge processes and strategies to help their clients achieve the highest possible ratings on major search engines such as Google.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28165
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6322
Viestejä yhteensä545654
Uudet käyttäjät tänään4
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään1
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään3
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265826
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 19.04.2024 klo 11:15)