Takaisin
TERVEYS - Perjantaina, 14.04.2023 klo 12:06

Limit computer time

GeorgeWilson

GeorgeWilson
Viestimäärä: 145

LIMIT COMPUTER TIME - Perjantaina, 14.04.2023 klo 12:06  
+
It seems to me that my child spends too much time at the computer. Of course, he doesn't play games, but reads or watches something, but I'm worried about whether it is worth limiting the time at the computer.

ErvinSmith

ErvinSmith
Viestimäärä: 128

VS: LIMIT COMPUTER TIME - Perjantaina, 14.04.2023 klo 12:19  
+
If he does not play games, but does something useful, then why limit the child? Let it develop. This will be his advantage in the future.

lolapaluuza

lolapaluuza
Viestimäärä: 49

VS: LIMIT COMPUTER TIME - Perjantaina, 14.04.2023 klo 12:31  
+
I believe that today's children should definitely learn various computer technologies and learn development, because this is a very useful skill, and they can easily find a job in this area. By the way, there are even developer jobs abroad options, as well as companies that help with the move. I don't consider it necessary to limit the time at the computer.

codybell

codybell
Viestimäärä: 2

VS: LIMIT COMPUTER TIME - Torstaina, 25.05.2023 klo 18:04  
+
It's a pity
I have always been an avid gamer, ever since I was a young kid playing on my Nintendo 64. As I'm grown older, my passion for games has only intensified, and now I spend much of my free time playing a variety of games on my PC and consoles. In addition to gaming, I'm also an avid hiker and love exploring the beautiful wilderness areas that Australia has to offer.

WillyWhite

WillyWhite
Viestimäärä: 83

VS: LIMIT COMPUTER TIME - Perjantaina, 27.10.2023 klo 13:39  
+
I spend a lot of time at the computer. And to be honest, I don’t like what’s happening in my life at all. I think I should seek professional help, and I'm particularly interested in psychic readings https://asknebula.com/palm-reading. I've heard a lot of positive feedback from people whose lives have really changed for the better.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28097
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6264
Viestejä yhteensä545427
Uudet käyttäjät tänään2
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään0
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään5
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265759
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 28.03.2024 klo 13:15)