Takaisin
TERVEYS - Maanantaina, 26.06.2023 klo 10:52

Bridging the Gap for My Aunt

krango

krango
Viestimäärä: 2

BRIDGING THE GAP FOR MY AUNT - Maanantaina, 26.06.2023 klo 10:52  
+
Hey! My aunt has dementia and I've been thinking of ways to keep her connected with the family. Could you help me choose a dementia-friendly phone from their collection? It would mean the world to us.

abrahaam1

abrahaam1
Viestimäärä: 2

VS: BRIDGING THE GAP FOR MY AUNT - Maanantaina, 26.06.2023 klo 10:53  
+
Absolutely, I'd be happy to help. My neighbor's mother had dementia, and they faced a similar challenge. They wanted her to stay connected with the family without the complexities of modern smartphones. They found their solution at dementia phone , which offers a range of dementia-friendly phones. These phones are designed with simplicity in mind, making it easier for individuals with dementia to communicate. I recommend you check out their collection. It made a significant difference for my neighbor's family, and I believe it could do the same for your aunt.

glaslack

glaslack
Viestimäärä: 3

VS: BRIDGING THE GAP FOR MY AUNT - Keskiviikkona, 27.03.2024 klo 04:32  
+
funny shooter 2 is a three-dimensional first-person shooter game in which you use an armory of numerous weapons to take out weird and humorous-looking foes. Phases in which adversaries spawn will occur, and nearly every level features an intriguing new addition—be it a boss, an adversary, an upgrade, or a weapon.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28213
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6341
Viestejä yhteensä545737
Uudet käyttäjät tänään1
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään0
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään2
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265906
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 06.05.2024 klo 23:00)