Takaisin
TERVEYS - Tiistaina, 14.02.2023 klo 14:00

Does it take long to learn Italian?

GeorgeWilson

GeorgeWilson
Viestimäärä: 195

DOES IT TAKE LONG TO LEARN ITALIAN? - Tiistaina, 14.02.2023 klo 14:00  
+
Guys, can you tell me if it takes long to learn Italian? I need to learn it for my work, and I wonder how long will it take me.

lolapaluuza

lolapaluuza
Viestimäärä: 49

VS: DOES IT TAKE LONG TO LEARN ITALIAN? - Tiistaina, 14.02.2023 klo 14:22  
+
I don't think that it's possible to learn any language in just a few months, so it may take more than a year.

GeorgeWilson

GeorgeWilson
Viestimäärä: 195

VS: DOES IT TAKE LONG TO LEARN ITALIAN? - Tiistaina, 14.02.2023 klo 15:14  
+
I agree that it can take you a while to learn Italian to a good level, but if you just need to learn the basics, just a few months will be more than enough. Also, you can start watching italian shows on netflix with subtitles to help you accelerate that process, and I believe that it won't be a problem for you to start learning italian.

DavisLind

DavisLind
Viestimäärä: 20

VS: DOES IT TAKE LONG TO LEARN ITALIAN? - Maanantaina, 20.03.2023 klo 06:04  
+
I think the easiest way to learn a new language is by talking to new people. The Internet provides such an opportunity. I was given advice to look for women to flirt online.. It really stimulates language learning))

Stoner94

Stoner94
Viestimäärä: 18

VS: DOES IT TAKE LONG TO LEARN ITALIAN? - Maanantaina, 20.03.2023 klo 09:52  
+
Yes, there are such methods)) I saw a lot of tips for finding relationships in blogs. But the easiest way is to use ready-made online resources for communication. Please, navigate to this site. There is not only a wide choice among singles, but also good chats for every taste. I like to start chatting and only then move on to more personal correspondence.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28191
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6331
Viestejä yhteensä545692
Uudet käyttäjät tänään6
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään0
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään2
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265843
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 26.04.2024 klo 20:15)