Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
TERVEYS - Keskiviikkona, 12.04.2023 klo 09:37

Hello! I study at the university but I want to work part time! Where can I find such a job?

ddf

ddf
Viestimäärä: 40

HELLO! I STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY BUT I WANT T... - Keskiviikkona, 12.04.2023 klo 09:37  
+
Hello! I study at the university but I want to work part time! Where can I find such a job?

alina94

alina94
Viestimäärä: 32

VS: HELLO! I STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY BUT I WANT T... - Torstaina, 13.04.2023 klo 14:33  
+
You can get part time jobs on the sites! But for this you need to have a good job resume Be sure to write what you want from work and what vacancies you want to find! This will help you find a good job very quickly! It helped me a lot when I was looking for a job while studying!

Jrommits

Jrommits
Viestimäärä: 14

VS: HELLO! I STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY BUT I WANT T... - Torstaina, 27.04.2023 klo 13:30  
+
Hello there! I totally understand how hard it is to juggle university life and homework. When I was a student, I struggled to find time to complete all of my assignments, especially coding homework. That's why I turned to cwassignments.com for help. Their team of experts provided me with high-quality coding homework help, which saved me a lot of time and helped me to get better grades. If you're struggling to keep up with your homework, I highly recommend checking them out. They can definitely help you save time and get ahead.

Jrommits

Jrommits
Viestimäärä: 14

VS: HELLO! I STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY BUT I WANT T... - Torstaina, 27.04.2023 klo 13:31  
+
Working part-time while studying at university can be a great way to gain work experience and earn some extra money. There are many options available for finding part-time work. One great resource is your university's job board, where you can find listings for on-campus and off-campus jobs. You can also search online job sites like Indeed, Monster, and LinkedIn, and check with local businesses in your area.

Stoner94

Stoner94
Viestimäärä: 19

VS: HELLO! I STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY BUT I WANT T... - Perjantaina, 27.10.2023 klo 06:40  
+
I had very little free time during the day when I was at university. This limited my choice of part-time jobs. But I was able to find a way out. I got a job as a bartender at the bar that was closest to campus. There is an opinion that this is a difficult job, but a lot depends on the business owner. Our boss invested quite a lot of money in bar equipment. Many processes have been automated, such as quickly pouring beer. The beverage automation for soft drinks has also made my job a lot easier. Any student can easily cope with such work if he has convenient devices for automating the process of pouring drinks.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28223
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6347
Viestejä yhteensä545757
Uudet käyttäjät tänään0
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään0
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään0
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265909
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 11.05.2024 klo 02:45)