Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
TERVEYS - Maanantaina, 27.02.2023 klo 06:42

How important is practice in language learning?

WillyWhite

WillyWhite
Viestimäärä: 130

HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Maanantaina, 27.02.2023 klo 06:42  
+
Everyone says that lessons with a tutor are not enough, and you definitely need to practice the language, especially with native speakers.

lolapaluuza

lolapaluuza
Viestimäärä: 49

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Maanantaina, 27.02.2023 klo 10:10  
+
I think this is really very important. Otherwise, how can you integrate into the language environment and feel comfortable in it?

GeorgeWilson

GeorgeWilson
Viestimäärä: 192

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Maanantaina, 27.02.2023 klo 11:05  
+
I also believe that practice is indispensable in the process of learning any language. In terms of English, this is quite simple, because in almost every country people speak English. I even recently found article https://promova.com/blog/27-english-speaking-countries-where-to-practice-language with a list of countries where you can practice your English. It helps a lot in improving your level.

laslok

laslok
Viestimäärä: 19

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Maanantaina, 16.10.2023 klo 03:05  
+
Tell me how can I learn to write interesting reviews? I would like to improve my writing skills but I don't know how to do it.

Bekins

Bekins
Viestimäärä: 22

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Maanantaina, 16.10.2023 klo 03:48  
+
Students may have problems with writing reviews for various reasons. And this is actually easy to solve if you go to the link and there you read an article with expert tips on writing good reviews about films or books. I'm sure this information will help many students learn how to write impressive reviews.

EarlHopkins

EarlHopkins
Viestimäärä: 46

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Torstaina, 19.10.2023 klo 17:51  
+
Friends, what services provide assistance in writing essays and abstracts? I need a reliable company where I can order unique works.

OsbornGriffin

OsbornGriffin
Viestimäärä: 60

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Torstaina, 19.10.2023 klo 20:40  
+
Trust me, you will make the right choice if you use https://essayshark.com/do-my-assignment.html where I always do my assignment. There has never been an assignment that the experts at this site could not handle. They have saved me many times and sometimes did it in an extremely short time. I share this site with you from the bottom of my heart, because I am confident in its reliability and that it will be useful to you.

Vino

Vino
Viestimäärä: 24

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Maanantaina, 06.11.2023 klo 17:49  
+
I always liked studying, but I liked doing stupid, no-one-needs-to-write assignments. Fortunately I was able to find guys who write well for money on research paper editing service. These guys know perfectly well that you can write any article or essay. They are very good at it and I am very happy that I manage to work with them. They charge quite a bit of money for their texts. I can recommend them to you.

tomusa0106

tomusa0106
Viestimäärä: 6

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Torstaina, 21.12.2023 klo 04:52  
+
Communicating with native speakers helps you receive immediate feedback on how you use the language. This helps you correct errors slope and improve vocabulary and grammar quickly.

emmausa0106

emmausa0106
Viestimäärä: 7

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Tiistaina, 02.01.2024 klo 02:02  
+
Regular practice helps improve language skills by reinforcing grammar rules, vocabulary, pronunciation, and overall communication abilities. slither io

adaptcriticize

adaptcriticize
Viestimäärä: 3

VS: HOW IMPORTANT IS PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE LEARNIN... - Perjantaina, 05.04.2024 klo 09:20  
+
In Geometry Dash, you are tasked with guiding a square block across a dynamic environment while avoiding obstacles.
geometry dash meltdown

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28165
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6323
Viestejä yhteensä545659
Uudet käyttäjät tänään0
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään0
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään0
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265827
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 20.04.2024 klo 02:30)