Takaisin
TERVEYS - Torstaina, 03.08.2023 klo 08:27

I'm tired of tourist trips

lolapaluuza

lolapaluuza
Viestimäärä: 50

I'M TIRED OF TOURIST TRIPS - Torstaina, 03.08.2023 klo 08:27  
+
I love to travel, learn something new about culture and traditions, but I'm so tired of tourist places, and especially excursions. Fuss, noise, waiting, crowds of people. I don't get any pleasure.

WillyWhite

WillyWhite
Viestimäärä: 138

VS: I'M TIRED OF TOURIST TRIPS - Torstaina, 03.08.2023 klo 09:25  
+
Agree with you. I can't stand tours. And most often there is a boring guide who tells the memorized text without any emotions.

GeorgeWilson

GeorgeWilson
Viestimäärä: 202

VS: I'M TIRED OF TOURIST TRIPS - Torstaina, 03.08.2023 klo 12:11  
+
I don't buy excursions and take part in them a long time ago. If you diversify your vacation time, then only with interesting events, for example, food tours Austin. Have you heard anything about food tours? I think this is an ideal option for those who like to eat delicious food, but at the same time learn more about the country or city they are visiting.

ErvinSmith

ErvinSmith
Viestimäärä: 186

VS: I'M TIRED OF TOURIST TRIPS - Lauantaina, 30.03.2024 klo 08:20  
+
I can't imagine how often you travel that you are tired of traveling. I very rarely travel anywhere, so I'm the opposite of lacking travel experience.

GeorgeWilson

GeorgeWilson
Viestimäärä: 202

VS: I'M TIRED OF TOURIST TRIPS - Lauantaina, 30.03.2024 klo 23:21  
+
Well, I understand them and I understand you. I realized that for me traveling is more about the gastronomy of different countries. When I traveled to France, I was able to try foie gras, but then I found exclusive foie gras for sale at gourmetfoodstore.com. So, I don't need to go anywhere else when I can buy everything at Gourmet Food Store now with fast home delivery.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28213
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6341
Viestejä yhteensä545737
Uudet käyttäjät tänään1
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään0
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään2
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265896
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 06.05.2024 klo 13:30)