Takaisin
TERVEYS - Tiistaina, 19.12.2023 klo 07:28

Romance in London

LoliSanko

LoliSanko
Viestimäärä: 25

ROMANCE IN LONDON - Tiistaina, 19.12.2023 klo 07:28  
+
I'm going to have a romantic evening in London, but I still don't know how and where to do it? Who knows what?

Robert1992

Robert1992
Viestimäärä: 14

VS: ROMANCE IN LONDON - Tiistaina, 19.12.2023 klo 08:44  
+
Good day! How are you doing? You can spend an evening in the open air or go to some kind of concert https://www.theupcoming.co.uk/2023/05/23/the-six-most-romantic-places-in-london-for-an-evening-date/. Of course, it’s up to you to choose, you can go to a restaurant, but the main basis of romance is flowers. If I were you, I would order peonies, they are delicate and will show your feelings.

EarlHopkins

EarlHopkins
Viestimäärä: 46

VS: ROMANCE IN LONDON - Torstaina, 21.12.2023 klo 18:16  
+
Oh, that sounds wonderful! London offers so many romantic possibilities. Consider starting with a stroll along the Thames, maybe a cozy dinner in a charming restaurant in Covent Garden, or even a visit to the iconic Shard for breathtaking views. Do you have a particular type of setting or activity in mind? I'd be happy to help with more tailored suggestions!

OsbornGriffin

OsbornGriffin
Viestimäärä: 60

VS: ROMANCE IN LONDON - Torstaina, 21.12.2023 klo 20:03  
+
I'm not really a fan of dating and I'm more inclined to online hookups and calls. Sites like https://www.dating.com/ are just the best help for shy and reserved people like me. It took me a long time to decide to create a profile on a dating site, and after reading several reviews from satisfied users with happy stories, I chose this site.

irnini

irnini
Viestimäärä: 1

VS: ROMANCE IN LONDON - Keskiviikkona, 13.03.2024 klo 07:45  
+
Geometry Dash Lite is a fantastic adventure game that transports you to other locations. Let's observe how magnificent these places are and be cautious of threats. In Geometry Dash Lite, you must navigate a geometric icon through a series of obstacles to accomplish each level.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28247
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6355
Viestejä yhteensä545793
Uudet käyttäjät tänään0
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään0
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään0
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265918
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 19.05.2024 klo 00:45)