Takaisin
TERVEYS - Perjantaina, 25.08.2023 klo 10:58

Setting up a business in Dubai

Exelicas

Exelicas
Viestimäärä: 9

SETTING UP A BUSINESS IN DUBAI - Perjantaina, 25.08.2023 klo 10:58  
+
Hi everyone! I'm considering setting up a business in Dubai, and I could use some advice. Has anyone here gone through the process before? I'd appreciate any insights or tips you could share.

ManoFacho

ManoFacho
Viestimäärä: 8

VS: SETTING UP A BUSINESS IN DUBAI - Perjantaina, 25.08.2023 klo 10:58  
+
As someone who has experience in this field, I would be happy to share my insights. When it comes to starting a business in Dubai, there are several factors to consider. Firstly, it is important to determine the legal structure of your business, whether it is a sole proprietorship, partnership or company. It is also very important to understand the requirements for an online trade license. In recent years, Dubai has introduced the concept of online trade licenses, making the process more streamlined and convenient. These licenses allow entrepreneurs to conduct business online without requiring a physical office space. They provide flexibility and cost-effectiveness, especially for businesses operating predominantly online.

alexanderjackson

alexanderjackson
Viestimäärä: 1

VS: SETTING UP A BUSINESS IN DUBAI - Tiistaina, 05.09.2023 klo 23:25  
+
You can check out territorial io which may be useful for you.

kathyg

kathyg
Viestimäärä: 5

VS: SETTING UP A BUSINESS IN DUBAI - Maanantaina, 02.10.2023 klo 08:31  
+
Dubai offers several business structures, including mainland, baseball 9 free zone, and offshore. Each has its advantages and limitations, so select the one that aligns with your business goals.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28383
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6492
Viestejä yhteensä546263
Uudet käyttäjät tänään4
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään2
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään9
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265994
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 26.07.2024 klo 23:45)