Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
TERVEYS - Torstaina, 26.10.2023 klo 08:17

Why don't many people in the US have passports?

Bekins

Bekins
Viestimäärä: 22

WHY DON'T MANY PEOPLE IN THE US HAVE PASSPORT... - Torstaina, 26.10.2023 klo 08:17  
+
In the United States, there is a long list of identification documents, but it is not officially recorded anywhere. They can be divided into two categories: general civil and official. The following documents are general civil documents: driver’s license; ID card; passport; passport card; green card; birth certificate; work permit; other (citizenship certificate, border map, etc.). Among the above documents, the most common is a driver's license. Almost everyone has them, since driving courses are included in the school curriculum. The license confirms identity, but not citizenship, since foreigners temporarily staying in the country can also receive such a certificate.

laslok

laslok
Viestimäärä: 19

VS: WHY DON'T MANY PEOPLE IN THE US HAVE PASSPORT... - Torstaina, 26.10.2023 klo 09:16  
+
You are absolutely right. At the moment I also do not have a passport. But I bought myself a fake id card from a special online service and use it perfectly. If you want to buy a fake ID, then follow the link I left. And you can successfully order a high-quality scannable fake ID for just one hundred dollars.

ethelwalker

ethelwalker
Viestimäärä: 4

VS: WHY DON'T MANY PEOPLE IN THE US HAVE PASSPORT... - Keskiviikkona, 01.11.2023 klo 08:49  
+
In getaway shootout, you may create unforgettable moments with your pals during each match, where you can join in on the crazy and embrace the ridiculousness.

Ohjeet ja säännöt
Takaisin
KESKUSTELUN TILASTOJA:Kpl:
Rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä28192
Moderaattoreita16
Viestiketjuja yhteensä6331
Viestejä yhteensä545693
Uudet käyttäjät tänään1
Viestiketjuja aloitettu tänään0
Viestejä kirjoitettu tänään0
Aktiivisimman kirjoittajan nimimerkkiSipulu
Peukkuja ylös265843
(Tilastot päivitetty viimeksi 27.04.2024 klo 07:00)